(1) An applicant needs to use original physical form as each form carries unique form no or downloaded form, from the event website to send in his/her entry and mention the form no in the entry form field “form no” ,which is mandatory.
(2) An entry form is applicable for only one applicant. Also, do not send in more than one entry per person; multiple applications will result in all entries being rejected.
(3) Information against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ on the entry form must be filled. Incomplete form will be rejected.
(4) An entry form must be accompanied with the requisite fee. A form received without the correct fee or no fee will be rejected.
(5) For entry acceptance, the entry form ‘Waiver’ must be signed and is mandatory. If the applicant is below age of 18 years, his/her guardians consent / signature on the waiver and writing his/her relation with the applicant on the form is Mandatory.
(6) Group Entries/corporate entry/family entry / NGO entry only through phone ,Please call the event helpline to assist you with group booking and DO NOT SEND IN YOUR ENTRIES DIRECTLY THROUGH DROP BOX OR ANY OTHER MODE,UNLESS FURTHER CONFIRMATION BY EVENT CALL CENTRE CO-ORDINATORS.
a) - People applying as a Group Entries/corporate entry/family entry (5 and above) are required to choose ‘Group type’ to the question ‘Application Type’, indicating the Group Name and the Group Size.
b) - All the participants are required to fill and sign the individual entry forms completely.
(7) The Group must collect in their entries together and place in a single envelope with a covering letter stating Total no. of entries enclosed in each category, date, cheque no, amount and bank name of the cheque submitted. A common point of contact with his/ her contact details.
(8) Preference will be given to participants who bring their own cycles. Participants who opt for ‘cycle hire’ will be wait-listed. Cycle allocation will be done on first come, first serve basis and will only be applicable if there are vacant participation slots.
(9) Please note “Cycle Hire” option is NOT available for “Elite & Kids Category”.
(10) Important: Applicants must post their entry forms at the address given under ‘Entry Modes’ herein or deposit their entry forms along with entry fees at ID Sports Pvt LTD, C/O Cycling Federation of India, 12, Pandit Pant Marg, Near Gol Dak Khana, Near Central Commissarait, New Delhi - 400011. Please note no individuals have been authorized by the organizers to collect entry forms and entry fees of the Event.
(11) Post close of registrations, 25th August 2010, Acceptance Letters and Event Handbooks will be posted to all accepted participants. You can also check the status of your entry on the event website www.tourdedelhi.com
(12) Entry Cancellation: Request for cancellation and thereby, refund will not be entertained.
(13) This Entry Form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this application form is at the sole discretion of ID Sports and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances, and the applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising hereunder.